Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Exciting News!

Well, recently two awesome things have happened in my life. The first awesome thing is that I met a new friend ( you know who you are) that loves YAF as much as me. I mean seriously, it warms my heart to see someone who loves books as much as me. It's beyond awesome because I can geek out without having to be self conscious!

Awesome thing #2.... I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL!!! Hooray for me, I will be starting school in the fall to pursue my masters to become a real librarian :) I have dreamed of it for so long that I thought I wasn't reading the computer screen correctly. I sent a picture of it to a few friends to see if they congratulated me (because I thought I just had to be reading it wrong), and sure enough, they did :)


No comments:

Post a Comment