Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sorry for Neglecting Ya'll!

As most of you know, I'm going to be applying to grad school- so I've been studying like a mad woman for the GRE (which I am going to take on May 18th). I haven't been the best at posting lately because of it, and I'm sorry for neglecting the few people who read my blog!

With that said, I have still been reading and noticed one thing about the characters in my recent reads- most of them are named Lena/Leena. I'm not kidding, out of the last 6 or so books that I've read, at least 3 of the characters had the same name, sometimes with a different spelling. I've never even met somebody named Lena/Leena then, BAM there it is in print, multiple times!

I just finished an advance copy of a book and will be posting my review of it this weekend. I also just started the book Cinder by Marissa Meyer- it's pretty good so far! Feel free to read it with me, I love book talk! Welp, that's about all that's going on with me at the moment...so until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment