Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Soul Screamers: My New Favorite Series

When it comes to ghosts, I'm a believer. I also really enjoy entertaining the thought that paranormal creatures live among us in secrecy. Let's chalk it up to the fact that I am an avid reader with a VERY overactive imagination. Because of this, paranormal romance is by far my favorite genre, and I read every book on the subject that I can find. Werewolves, vampires, fairies, banshees, mermaids...I love them all!

One of the CL's I work with suggested I try a series called Soul Screamers, and I LOVED them. The series revolves around a 16 year old girl named Kaylee, who is a banshee or bean sidhe. Like traditional banshees, she screams when someone near her is going to die. Kaylee grew up not knowing what she was, and when she meets Nash (who is VERY cute, AND a male bean sidhe) they begin trying to solve supernatural crimes to help keep people from dying. The imagination that the author Rachel Vincent has is wonderful- I love the characters she has created, and I devour every installment in the series.

  1. My Soul to Take (August 2009)
  2. My Soul to Save (January 2010)
  3. My Soul To Keep (June 2010)
  4. My Soul To Steal (January 1, 2011 )
  5. If I Die (September 20, 2011)
  6. Before I Wake (2012)

I highly recommend this series to anyone that likes paranormal romance/fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment